Some tips from Dermatologists on a simple skin care routine while using face masks.
- Use a gentle cleanser or micellar water in the morning and the evening.
- Use a light or oil free moisturiser.
- Avoid products with fragrance and use those with simple formulations.
- Sun protection is vital, use your sunscreen as your moisturiser to minimise the number of products you are using.
- Minimise the number of products you use as multiple product use may irritate the skin.
Use hand sanitiser before you put your mask on.
Make sure the mask snuggly, but is not too tight.
Don’t forget to wash your cloth mask daily and sun dry or iron it.