Keeping you COVID safe
Central Sydney Dermatology cares about our patients, staff, and the communities we live in.
Here are the measures we have in place and protocols we will continue to follow. We understand hat things can change at short notice and we endeavour to keep abreast of changes and adapt our practice as required.
For our Patients:
- We ask that anyone experiencing cold or flu like symptoms/have been to a known contact location or in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please call our receptionists (02 9221 1477) to rebook your appointment and please get tested.
- We ask that you attend your appointment on your own where possible.
- Please use our practice Service NSW QR code (as well as the building check-in at the entrance) to check -in on arrival and use the hand sanitiser provided at reception.
- Please wear a properly fitted face mask.
- Wear masks at all times
- Clean hands with sanitiser on arrival at work and regularly throughout the day.
- Check in using our Service NSW QR code.
- They do not attend work if they are feeling unwell.
- Have reduced the capacity of our waiting rooms.
- Removed magazines and toys from the waiting room
- Increased cleaning of the non-clinical areas.
- Increased cleaning of waiting room, EFTPOS machines, counters after patient contact.
- Wash/sanitise hands after each patient contact.
- Clean the UVB machine between patients.
- Disinfect equipment, chairs, and bedding after each patient contact.
- Do not shake hands with you or others.
- Maintain our usual high standards of cleaning and sterilising the practice.
- Wear masks at all times.
- Wash/sanitise their hands after each patient contact.
- Disinfect their consulting room between patients.
- Will conduct telehealth where appropriate for existing patients. New patients will need a face-to-face consultation as their initial contact with our practice.