Central Sydney Dermatology continues to operate throughout the pandemic adjusting our appointment schedule and operations to meet current requirements. This includes but is not limited to the following measures:
- NSW COVID Safe check-in mandatory for all staff and patients.
- Reduced number of appointments available to meet social distancing requirements.
- Request that only the patient attend for appointments and only 1 carer to accompany where necessary.
- Patients (and any accompanying persons) are requested to wear masks when in the practice.
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times. This includes administrative staff.
- Consulting and treatment rooms, reception area including EFTPOS machines cleaned between patients.
- Telehealth via phone or video is available, if necessary, for existing patients only.
We are unable to offer cosmetic appointments at present for the safety of staff and patients.
Any person who has an appointment and may have been in contact with positive COVID-19 persons are asked to call the practice and cancel their appointment. We will rebook the appointment for a date when you are clear of any quarantine period.