Due to the continuing cluster outbreaks within the Greater Sydney region, we are now asking patients attending appointments to please wear a mask.
Central Sydney Dermatology has continued to operate throughout the pandemic adjusting our appointment schedule and operations to meet current requirements. This includes but is not limited to the following measures:
- Reduced number of appointments available to meet social distancing requirements.
- Request that only the patient attend for appointments and only 1 carer to accompany where necessary.
- All staff and patients are temperature checked on arrival.
- Patients (and any accompanying persons) are requested to wear masks when in the practice.
- Staff are required to wear masks when working near (within 1.5m) patients. This includes administrative staff.
- Consulting and treatment rooms, reception area including EFTPOS machines cleaned between patients.
- Telehealth consults, mainly phone but video is available if necessary. Only for current patients.
Any person who has an appointment and may have been in contact with positive COVID-19 persons are asked to call the practice and cancel their appointment. We will rebook the appointment for a date when you are clear of any quarantine period.