As many of you would be aware Dr Jo-Ann See is the dermatologist to go to when you have a question about Acne, her expertise has been in high demand over the last few months. Here is a brief overview of what she has been up to .
- All About Acne ( a group of medically-trained skin experts from across Australia who have an interest in acne management), Dr See is a Co-Chair, launch Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Presented webinar to over 300 GP’s “Acne Treatment in the Age of Antibiotic Resistance”.
- Sole Australian participant in Global Acne advisory board on improving the patient experience with acne management.
- Invited to participate in Harvard Medical School – Isotretinoin Delphi Consensus study which is a think tank of global leaders in Acne to improve management of acne patients with oral isotretinoin.
- Invited editor for Acne edition of the Australian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology due for publication in 2022.
- Invited by Australasian College of Dermatology to chair and organise the Acne programme for 54th Scientific meeting of the College of Dermatology.